Job ID: BH401055
Category: HRIS Administrator, Comp/Ben/HRIS, HRIS Analyst
Specialty: Human Resources
A non-profit organization based in New York, NY seeks both a part time and full time HRIS Specialist for a 3-6+ month contract assignment.
- HRIS experience including data entry and reporting
- ADP Workforce Now experience
- Experience with an HRIS implementation
The HRIS Implementation Specialist will manage, coordinate, implement, and document activities for varied Human Resources (HR) technology projects to ensure that project goals and objectives are accomplished in line with business requirements. Hands-on functional/technical expertise with various HRIS is required, experience with ADP Enhanced Time and ADP WorkforceNow is preferred.
The HRIS Implementation Specialist should be self-motivated in managing system and technology projects that enhance HR efficiencies.
- Manages the HRIS system and processes Team Member transactions (new hires, promotions, organizational management, etc.).
- Maintains and confirms accuracy of data.
- Manages HR Help Desk.
- Actively drives the HR development life cycle for ATS implementation from requirements analysis, feasibility, design, code, documentation, testing, implementation, go-live and hyper-care/stabilization.
- Build and manage strategic project plans to identify goals, duration, budget, and scope following an established project management methodology.
- Map and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Collaborate with other HR staff to map and plan for project interdependencies.
- Build associated status reports, project schedules, and project workstream plans with end goal in mind.
- Monitor project results against specifications.
- Assists in creating regular reports and conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, classification, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data as directed.
- Identifies and recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency.
- Reviews, assesses and recommends improvements to HRIS workflow and processes.
- Assists with troubleshooting and responding to HRIS emails and general inquiries.
- Works closely with HR colleagues on special projects as assigned.
- Perform all other duties assigned by supervisor or manager.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.