Job ID: BH401038
Category: Billing, Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Create sales orders for customer projects.
• Prepare, create and distribute invoices to customers.
• Interacts with operations team regarding customer inquiries.
• Provide customized billing reports as needed.
• Ensures compliance with internal controls in accordance with policy.
• Completes tasks on time and meets billing quota with a high degree of accuracy and completeness.
• Assists in special projects as required.
This job may be for you if:
• Associates Degree in Finance or Accounting
• 1+ years experience with Billing
• 2+ of office-related experience
• Experience using integrated ERP software like SAP
• Experience working in a Shared Service Center preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
• Demonstrated, excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter with a positive outlook and motivated attitude; a commitment to self-improvement
• Communicates information and ideas clearly, shares information broadly, and listens carefully
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and constantly changing workload
• Attention to detail is critical to the successful performance of the position responsibilities
• Competent MS Office user (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype)
• Flexible team player
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.