Customer Support Representative
Job ID: BH400877
Category: Customer Support, Customer Service
Boston-based software company is looking for a Customer Support Representative to join their team. The ideal candidate is a sharp, recent graduate with some customer service experience.
- Triage Support inquiries and respond to incoming requests from customers, prospects, and colleagues through our support channels.
- Ensure customers are cancelled, suspended, or re-activated from products in a timely manner. Own the Support queue for these requests.
- Work closely with the Account Receivable and Customer Account Executive teams to determine the best course of action for customer product access.
- Update the Salesforce contract and renewal opportunities.
- Remove or grant customers access to products.
- Document and streamline the process.
- Verify and/or modify user accounts, profiles, permissions, passwords, and contacts for customers upon request.
- Educate requesters about best practices and product questions by recommending Help Center content and/or providing status updates.
- Consistently maintain excellent customer satisfaction ratings.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to requesters.
- Ensure the support SLA is met on all assigned Support tickets.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Create and/or maintain internal training documentation.
- Self-starting, intellectually curious, and creative individual comfortable operating in ambiguity.
- Salesforce knowledge
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and to seek assistance proactively to meet role specific KPIs.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, iterative department with rapidly changing conditions.
- Write and speak to customers in a clear, concise manner appropriate for the audience.
- Ability to learn quickly, both about businesses and technologies.
- Experience answering support cases (i.e., Salesforce or Zendesk).
- Experience working in a customer service environment.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.