Job ID: BH400752
Category: Recruiter: Manufacturing/Warehouse, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
We are looking for a full-cycle Recruiter with experience ranging from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. Responsibilities include but not limited to developing an effective recruiting strategy that includes identifying future hiring needs, developing relationships within the local organizations in the community, creating and updating job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
- Work with Director of HR to develop and implement recruitment strategy.
- Identify future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications across all levels of the organization.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Serve as a liaison with area employment community organization, agencies, colleges, and industry associations.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Promote the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Collaborate with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements for job descriptions.
- Attract suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conduct interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting staffing progress on a daily and weekly basis depending on priority and current staffing situation
- Onboard new employees to become fully integrated
- Developing and managing internship programs.
- Keeping up to date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company while adhering to personal data privacy regulations
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of proven experience as Recruiter or similar HR role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Good decision-making skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred or 3 to 5 years of proved relevant experience
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) highly preferred
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.