Job ID: BH400697
Category: Administrative Assistant
Decatur, IL 62526
6 Month Contract
The production administrative assistant will be responsible for supporting the individual production department by executing various functions related to HR policies, ensuring Quality documentation standards are met, and supporting the production colleagues through various means.
- Adhere to Safety, Environmental, Quality and HR programs
- Create, update and process documents in Policy Tech
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with team members
- Multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines, while maintain a high attention to detail
- Manage hourly production working schedule, payroll and additional related tasks
- Maintain reports for production Department including KPIs, overtime, and housekeeping
- Actively work with HR to be a resource for production colleagues
- Must exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity and discretion
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Access, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn software programs required
- 1+years of prior experience in an office setting is preferred
- A strong spirit of teamwork and cooperation and a proven ability to cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with people at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
- Independent decision making and problem solving skills with the ability to develop solutions in a logical and systematic way.
- Excellent communication skills emphasizing writing and speaking succinctly, clearly and effectively.
Education: High school diploma
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.