HR Coordinator III
Job ID: BH400441
Category: HRIS Manager, HR Representative, HR Manager, HR Generalist, HR Administrator, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
Human Resources Assistant
6 month contract
New Hudson, Michigan
Part-time position (30+ hours per week) Schedule flexibility is available.
- Processes and records information in Human Resources systems for new hires, terminations, compensation changes etc.
- Assist recruitment team with various recruitment duties including posting positions, scheduling interviews and booking candidate travel.
- Prepares purchase orders and processes invoices for payment.
- Maintains and distributes current employee information, policy and procedure manuals, and other communication.
- Assists in the creation and management of human resource programs including employee policies, recruitment and onboarding procedures, engagement initiatives and other employee-related matters.
- Serves as initial point of contact to answer general HR-related inquiries and responds to questions or concerns timely and accurately.
- Prepares job descriptions as requested and inputs job postings to online or physical job boards.
- Works with incoming employees throughout the hiring process and assists in the preparation of employee onboarding sessions.
- Processes background checks, employment verifications and new hire paperwork.
- Aids in the preparation of expense reports.
- Assists other HR team members with the completion of recurring and ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Maintains employee files and stores relevant documents.
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of two years in an HR related support function or newly degreed HR professional
- Microsoft Office Intermediate to Advanced Level preferred
- Workday experience preferred
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.