Job ID: BH400210
Category: Administrative Assistant
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
6 Month Contract
Part Time 20 hours a week
Location: New York, NY 10007
Part time position, 20 hours a week. Will start remotely, once the office returns it'll be 2-3 days onsite a week. While working remotely, candidates will need to use their own computer equipment.
Seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support to our Finance and Risk teams. The Administrative Assistant will assist in managing schedules, scheduling domestic and international travel, submitting expense reports, and managing the office with the other members of the administrative team. Demonstrating strong communication and organizational skills, the successful Administrative Assistant must be able to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment and take on diverse responsibilities across all activities performed within the company. Teamwork, multi-tasking, professionalism and flexibility are all very important. Role may require presence in the office 2-3 days a week.
- Provide administrative support to including scheduling meetings, coordinating calendars, and arranging travel
- Answering multi-line phone and ensuring messages are delivered for teams supported
- Provide support and assistance in the preparation of general correspondence, presentations, and reports
- Perform general office management duties, such as ordering supplies and keeping shared spaces in good working order (conference rooms, pantries, reception).
- Coordinate visitors to office (including other GA staff, consultants, and auditors.)
- Arrange catering and AV requirements for major meetings (may include external or internal parties)
- Process invoices for payment; research and resolve issues/problems with payments.
- Manage technology set-up, onboarding, and integration of new hires.
- Assist with onboarding and integrating vendors
- Maintain relationships with building management, technology support team, and other external support organizations / vendors.
- Manage office facilities to include moves and changes.
- Assisting with special projects and performing other duties and functions as requested.
- 4+ years of administrative support including experience managing calendars, meetings, travel
- General office management experience such as ordering suppliers, arranging catering, preparing meeting rooms
- Previous experience managing and interacting with external vendors
- Proficient with processing invoices for payments
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel); strong Microsoft Outlook skills
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.