Recruiter: Tech / Engineering – Remote
Job ID: BH400147
Specialty: Human Resources
Remote, prefers candidates in EST
9-12 Mont Contract
Seeking an experienced contract Senior Talent Acquisition professional to partner with key stakeholders and drive successful recruitment outcomes across the enterprise. This recruitment role will provide strategic support and partnership to the business, while developing creative methods to attract talent. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact and to contribute to the continuous growth of the organization.
The successful candidate will have prior experience technical recruitment experience as well as comfortable recruiting across high level corporate roles.
- In partnership with key stakeholders, business leaders, Talent Acquisition and HR partners, develop and execute immediate and long-term hiring strategies to meet business objectives
- Create and execute a full lifecycle recruiting strategy, which results in a top-tier, qualified talent pool of professionals and a strong candidate pipeline
- Develop and execute a sourcing strategy, pre-screen candidates and deliver pre-qualified diverse candidates for hiring manager’s evaluation
- Partner with other Human Resource functions (Business Partners, Total Rewards) in order to attract and hire talent that will help to sustain and contribute to the culture
- Partner with hiring manager and department heads to identify role of interview team, and assign competencies using both technical and behavioral interviewing models
- Grow existing network, foster new relationships and attend networking events to further identify talent for the organization
- Utilize solid negotiating skills to close candidates
- Provide periodic updates to staffing team, hiring managers and business partners as needed, utilizing ATS and other tools and systems
- Effectively manage the recruitment process by balancing timelines and customer needs
- May contribute to projects as part of the long-term strategy of building a best-in-class staffing organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 6+ years corporate recruiting experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly matrix organization
- Proven ability cultivating successful relationships and trust with stakeholders and candidates
- Proven track record of finding unique ways to source and attract qualified candidates
- Superior selection skills and a high level of proficiency in assessing individuals
- Results driven, ability to demonstrate/quantify success relative to established targets and metrics
- Strong listening, facilitation, and communications skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and computer and web skills, along with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations/information
- Demonstrated ability to tell the company’s story in a way that speaks to the candidate’s motivations, career goals and interests.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.