Job ID: BH399900
- Consults with client or department heads to define need or problem.
- Oversees research, administers studies, evaluates survey results to obtain data, and analyzes data to advise on or recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory, principles, or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization.
- Requires knowledge in fields defined as non-technical, such as accounting, agriculture, business organization and management, communications, economics, education, finance, health sciences, humanities, marketing, social science, and related fields.
- Consults with client or department heads to ascertain and define need or problem area, and determines scope of investigation required to obtain solution.
- Conducts study or survey on need or problem to obtain data required for solution.
- Analyzes data to determine solution, such as installation of alternate methods and procedures, changes in processing methods and practices, modification of machines or equipment, or redesign of products or services.
- Advises client or department heads on alternate methods of solving need or problem, or recommends specific solution.
- May negotiate contract for consulting service.
- May specialize in providing consulting service to government in field of specialization.
- May be designated according to field of specialization, such as economics, education, labor, or in specialized field of work as health services, social services, or investment services.
Target Pay: $45-48
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.