Job ID: BH399452
Category: Talent Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager, HR Generalist, Generalist / Recruiter, Recruiter, Human Resources
Talent Sourcing Specialist
12 month contract, then permanent
Location: Remote (prefer candidates local to Northeast Ohio, Pittsburgh, Greensburg, or Reading, PA)
Hours: 40 per week (standard 9-5)
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications or a related discipline
- Minimum 4-7 years professional work experience required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and internet research.
- Prior experience in a dedicated talent sourcing role is preferred.
- Previous experience with talent acquisition tools such as Talent Neuron, LinkedIn Recruiter and Yello highly preferred.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems. Prior experience with the SuccessFactors ATS (Staff My Organization) preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP highly preferred.
The Talent Sourcing Specialist reports to the Manager, Recruiting and is responsible for developing innovative and aggressive methods to source, evaluate, pipeline, and deliver a diverse pool of qualified candidates across multiple job functions, career levels, and geographic markets. Additionally, the Talent Sourcing Specialist cultivates and fosters relationships with their Recruiting partners, hiring managers, and various other stakeholders and networks to deliver upon both immediate short-term talent needs and strategic long-term projects.
- Holding strategic consultation meetings with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the responsibilities and qualification requirements for open positions, to understand the previous and/or anticipated challenges in identifying suitable candidates, and to gain insight into potential sources or networks that might prove effective.
- Leveraging available tools such as Talent Neuron and LinkedIn Recruiter to assess labor market supply and demand in developing and implementing creative sourcing strategies to support delivering a qualified diverse slate of candidates for various niche and hard to fill positions.
- Helping to position the recruiting team to provide high quality, timely and cost-effective recruitment services.
- Managing the Recruiting teams job posting balances on various purchased third-party job boards to ensure maximized utilization and return on investment.
- Partnering with Communications to manage the Recruiting departments social media strategy and activity, utilizing various social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Comprehensively and effectively utilizing the SuccessFactors Staff My Organization (SMO) Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to source existing candidate database, drive applicant activity, and for overall candidate management.
- Partnering with various niche and community groups, as well as internal stakeholders such as the Ambassador Network, Employee Business Resource Groups (EBRGs), Community Involvement and External Affairs, to increase the diversity of candidate slates provided to recruiters and hiring managers.
- Developing and maintaining a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates, especially in the diversity arenas to strengthen our sourcing approach in this key area.
- Performing various recognized sourcing/outreach techniques such as resume mining, complex internet searches (including Boolean searches), social networking, cold calling, and email blasting.
- Continuously strengthening/learning new skills in the sourcing arena – specifically for diversity sourcing, passive candidate sourcing, and creative sourcing strategies – and sharing best practices with recruiting peers.
- Serving as the company's initial point of contact for proactively sourced external employment candidates through the initial screening and qualification stage and until the point of handoff to a recruiter.
- Supporting the College Recruiting team and the Ambassador Network by serving as a talent stream HR Lead and by participating in career fairs and other networking and recruiting events as needed.
- Serving as a point of contact for various professional, community and diversity-focused organizations.
- Reviewing resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, education and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Developing job specific pre-screening questions in conjunction with hiring managers requirements.
- Maintaining accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities.
- Creating reports on sourcing activity and communicating any relevant market information to recruiters, hiring managers, and management as appropriate.
- Conducting research to gain market intelligence and stay abreast of emerging talent acquisition challenges, trends, and technology, and making recommendations for continuous recruiting process improvements.
- Performing full-cycle recruiting responsibilities, as needed, during periods of high requisition volume.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.