Job ID: BH399181
Category: Administrative Assistant
Hours: 40hrs/wk — 8hrs/day
Interview Process: TBD
- HS diploma and at least 7 years of admin experience supporting leadership roles OR Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of admin experience supporting leadership roles
- Organized – scheduling, presentations
- Strong with Outlook and Excel
This position provides administrative support to department management and their assigned business unit. Performs a variety of complex administrative activities in support of functional areas such as operations, sales, marketing, R&D, etc. or for a specific project/business/technical unit.
- Coordinate functional leaders' projects & manage information flow within the function. Maintain leader's calendar and coordinate meetings using Microsoft Outlook.
- Write correspondence and distribute as needed on behalf of department management and Staff with writing, formatting, and editing presentations, letters, meeting minutes, action items, announcements, memos, faxes, e-mails, etc.
- Appropriately coordinate administrative office management with a minimum of direction and instruction. Provide general administrative support to the function as necessary.
- Assist with requests from department members or other internal customers for support and direction on resolving issues.
- Participate as a member of teams as assigned to coordinate activities and act as a conduit of information to other departments.
- Coordinate visitor arrangements (ground transportation, lodging, meeting agendas, dinner arrangements, & miscellaneous assistance as requested)
- Meeting planning and coordination up to and including multi-day department meetings which can include leadership from Ingelheim Corporate, BIVI, & OPU's throughout the world. Select venue, coordinate reservations and negotiate costs related to lodging, transportation, meeting space, electronic support, food, entertainment provide on-site support throughout the functions)
- Maintain inventory and order all supplies for department, including office supplies, promotional materials, etc. Maintain and reconcile departmental purchasing and meetings cards.
- Assist with expense reports and ensure accuracy and adherence to Company policy.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail with demonstrated high work standards
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational/administrative skills.
- Ability to understand business information for interaction with personnel in various departments who have high levels of responsibility as well as interaction with other outside operating units.
- Ability to make independent, professional decisions and excellent telephone skills are required.
- Absolute dependability in terms of meeting deadlines and handling confidential information.
- Working experience background in the manufacturing industry desirable.
- Individual must be a self-starter and work independently
- Demonstrated high degree of accuracy, problem-solving and problem resolution as well as attention to detail. Ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Satisfactory performance record.
- High School diploma and seven (7) years of related experience providing leadership support required. (Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution preferred with five (5) years of experience may be substituted)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Outlook.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.