Job ID: BH398460
Category: Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant to HR and Legal will provide a wide range of administrative functions in support of CHRO and General Counsel. The EA acts as the first line of contact for the department, maintains calendars, budgets, travel, and other administrative duties as necessary.
- Maintains accurate calendars for senior management. Ensures all time-sensitive matters are addressed. Responds swiftly and accurately to changes based on demands.
- Performs budget and expense report tracking and reimbursement processing. Processes invoices, purchase orders, payroll reporting, and distribution of checks.
- Administers all travel planning and reimbursement for itineraries.
- Provides for PowerPoint presentations, report generation, meeting preparation, and general administrative assistance. Assists with preparation for board meetings utilizing the company’s online board portal for the upload of documents.
- Acts as the administrator of the company’s contract management system; manages legal forms such as NDAs; and oversees workflow related to incident reports and garnishments.
- Supports the Legal Department with the administration and management of store incident reports and wage garnishments.
- Supports HR department with monthly updates to organizational charts, manages, and tracks the distribution of new hire discount cards, and coordinates/books candidate travel as required.
- Assists with special projects and research as required.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Previous budgetary experience.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Exceptional organizational skills required. Ability to meet deadlines and work independently.
- Ability to interface well with all departments within the company in a professional manner.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with Visio a plus.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and have ability to handle sensitive material concerning the organization.
- High School degree required. Associates or some college preferred.
- 3+ years prior administrative experience, preferably as a department coordinator or at the executive assistant level.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.