Job ID: BH398251
Category: Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Job Title: Accountant
- Auditing or public accounting experience
- Accounting or Finance degree
- Strong Excel skills
- Big 4
The Accountant will be responsible for the financial management of the company as outlined below.
- Complete Consolidated Financials monthly
- Complete Family Financials monthly
- Reconcile associated Cash Balances and forecast cash flow
- Support forecasting and Variance Analysis
- Co-ordinates the completions of external Audits
- Supports the timing filing of tax returns
- Makes recommendations to improve results
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and team player,
- Effective verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and RealPage or similar accounting system.
- Role is well suited to a motivated accountant with strong consolidation, elimination, and reconciliation skills able to work in a fast-past environment with diverse holdings and able to add value within a strong team.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.