Recruiter: TA Acquisition Recruiter II
Job ID: BH397694
Category: Talent Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager, Generalist / Recruiter, Director of Talent Acquisition, Director of Human Resources, Recruiter, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
Talent Acquisition Recruiter
6 Months (possible extensions)
Location: Onsite in Memphis, TN
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter is responsible for consulting with HR colleagues and business leaders to understand workforce needs and develop talent acquisition strategies to source, attract and hire best-in-class talent. It is critical that the recruiter meet expected service levels and key performance metrics to drive superior customer service by filling open roles within expected timelines.
- Partner with HR colleagues and hiring managers to develop creative recruitment strategies for open positions and in anticipation of future workforce planning needs.
- Plan and execute successful recruitment events supporting targeted needs of the organization (career fairs, realistic job previews, etc.).
- Identify and utilize creative sourcing methods to drive candidate flow (social media, job boards, professional associations, networking, universities, etc.). Support the development of TA programs and identify recommendations to continuously improve the recruitment processes and tools to ensure optimal performance. 25% Execution
- Successfully manage sourcing of candidates and evaluation of candidate experience, skills, goals and competencies to determine best fit for role and organization.
- Support multi-site recruitment environment by working with hiring managers and candidates remotely (email, phone, Skype) as well as in-person.
- Must proactively and creatively source and recruit passive candidates to target strong industry talent. Must ensure recruitment process complies with Smith & Nephew policies and federal and state guidelines and proper documentation and record keeping is maintained. 65% Reporting & Communication
- Provide clear and concise reporting to business leaders and HR colleagues for tracking progress in sourcing candidates for current as well as anticipated open roles.
- Identify action plans where progress in filling roles is lacking and ensure business leaders have clear understanding of mitigation plans. Foster and maintain strong internal relationships with HR colleagues and business leaders. 10%
- Education BS/BA degree in Business or related field
- Experience Must have 5+ years experience recruiting in a fast paced environment
- Other Must be flexible and adaptable in order to work with various levels employees and leaders (up to and including executives).
- Licenses/Certifications HRCI and/or SHRM Accreditation preferred
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.