Job ID: BH397623
Category: Benefits: LOA, Benefits Administrator
Specialty: Human Resources
– Experience handling accommodation cases (ADA)
– HS diploma or equivalent education
– 1 year of experience in a similar position (LOA Admin)
- Administer accommodation requests including reviewing cases, documenting requests, consulting with employees, HRBPs, supervisors, and Legal team
- Manage the day-to-day outsourced leave of absence administration acting as liaison between the vendor, employees, managers, and HR while ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Serve as leave of absence subject matter expert familiar with leave of absence and disability provisions
- Respond to employee and HR inquiries related to leave of absences, time off, and other benefit programs primarily via email, or virtual meetings, as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot and assist in resolution of issues related but not limited to leave of absence file feeds into Workday and leave of absence payroll calculations
- Monitor the status of all leaves of absences; take proactive measures to ensure all necessary updates and communications are provided to employees and leave process is efficient
- Deliver superior written and verbal customer service
- Other benefits-related projects and responsibilities
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.