Job ID: BH397578
Category: Receptionist, Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant performs a variety of basic and some advanced administrative functions. This includes scheduling appointments, giving information to callers, typing memos, transcribing notes.
- Provides general administrative support to a department or group of professionals.
- Generates and assembles reports
- Creating and working with spreadsheets using basic calculations
- Receiving and responding to routine correspondence
- Tracking and coordinating Continuing Professional education
- May operate as part of the front desk relief rotation and mail rotation as needed
- Assist with travel arrangements, meeting preparation, calendar coordination, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the technology tools required within assigned responsibilities
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- 2 years’ experience in related field or area
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.