Supply Chain/Operations Analyst
Job ID: BH397108
Category: Operator / Production, Procurement / Supply Chain, Operations
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A manufacturer of packages and containers located in Boston, MA is looking for contract Supply Chain Analyst
- At least 2-4 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Successful supply chain analysis with measurable improvements achieved from data insights
- NetSuite experience
The Operations Analyst, Supply Chain will be responsible for providing data-driven analysis in order to gather insights and inform decision-making as we continue to scale operations. Collaborate internally with Technology and Finance teams to maximize data impact. You should be detail-oriented, possess strong logical reasoning skills, and demonstrate ease with communicating ideas efficiently and effectively. You value quality metrics and have experience with projects involving logistics tracking, data visualization projects, supply chain analysis.
- Create reports and data visualizations to manage KPIs.
- Uncover insights, assess performance, discover inefficiencies, and implement improvements regarding operations. Content areas may include costs, lead time, order size, customer acquisition, order issues, and machine utilization.
- Drive re-order and stocking decisions using inventory data analysis.
- Generate capacity calculations to drive infrastructure investments, supply chain risk analysis and bottleneck analysis.
- Prepare and present supply chain improvement proposals.
- Manage databases within ERP system for tracking complexities within existing operations and new product launches.
- Build tools to optimize and automate internal and external workflows.
- Create systems for inventory data management.
- Create monthly, quarterly, and annual demand/production forecasting estimates.
- Understand long-term business objectives and anticipate business needs.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.