Job ID: BH396921
Category: Senior Accountant
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
– Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
– 5+ years of public/private accounting experience
– Oracle ERP & Microsoft Excel proficiency
• Work with Corporate Accounting colleagues to achieve a three-day monthly close under tight deadlines.
• Prepare various journal entries and analysis worksheets to support month-end results.
• Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations in accordance with JSOX requirements. .
• Reconciliation of intercompany transactions with domestic and foreign affiliates
• Prepare monthly chargebacks to affiliates in accordance with intercompany service level agreements.
• Work with Project Managers, the Financial Planning and Analysis team and the Accounts Payable team to support the development of effective project reporting.
• Prepare monthly reconciliations of project-related expenses to the general ledger.
Assist in preparing and submitting various supplementary financial reports to parent companies and external parties, as needed.
• All other essential duties as directed.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.