Compensation and Benefits Analyst
Job ID: BH396909
Category: HRIS Analyst, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
Compensation and Benefits Analyst
A Boston based biotechnology company is seeking an experienced and energetic Compensation and Benefits Analyst to join their team to help support their functional programs and initiatives and provide operational support.
- Strong HRIS experience or a strong desire to do HRIS and Analytics/Metrics work
- HRIS system experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- ADP or ADP Workforce HRIS system experience
- U.S. and Canadian experience
- Biotech Industry
- Public company experience
The HR Operations Analyst will work alongside our team and will learn about many facets of Human Resources. This person will be supporting functional programs and initiatives and providing operational support to the team. Our ideal candidate will approach their work with positive energy and an eagerness to learn. This role will report to the Sr Director, Human Resources.
- Responsibility for timely and efficient data entry, maintenance, and management in ADP WorkforceNow, including all transactions throughout the employee life cycle (i.e., new hires, status changes, separations) working in conjunction with the payroll department
- Actively participates in the ongoing optimization of HR Operations processes to improve accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness including process mapping and documentation
- Play a key role in testing and testing strategy for any ADP WorkforceNow; along with assisting in implementing, testing and rollout of new systems and/or functionality
- Assists in building and maintaining electronic employee files
- Works with HR Business Partner across the in United States and Canada to support new hire, status change, separation processes and/or system needs
- Answers HR Operational questions/tickets from employees, bringing them to resolution and closure and keeping them updated with the necessary communication and documentation
- Assists/supports employment background checks for employees, conducts I9 checks and other compliance activities
- Runs weekly and monthly audits on all data processed to ensure accuracy of data, proactively capturing errors
- Runs/creates business reports as requested
- Policy creation, maintenance, and related documentation
- Works with payroll to ensure payroll files reconcile
- Works with other teams to ensure integration and data correlation
- Assists in special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years’ work experience
- Experience in US and Canada; or the desire to learn quickly
- Working knowledge of ADP WorkforceNow or similar HRIS system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and data management skills along with superior attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather/analyze information skillfully.
- Time management skills and be able to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure and adjust to changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels within the company
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to interpret policies and procedures
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.