Job ID: BH396841
Specialty: Human Resources
Location: Clayton, NC 27520
Duration: 12 Months
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am- 5:00pm
- Develops and administers staffing/employment/recruiting programs, including the identification of qualified candidates.
- Maintains partnership with managers to ensure best practices of recruitment and staffing.
- Plans, develops and implements recruitment and staffing strategies for assigned departments with special emphasis on a well-qualified and diverse pools of candidates, timeliness, and cost effectiveness.
- Works closely with managers to define selection process and arrange interviews.
- Establishes, cultivates, and maintains ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand the business unit and its recruitment needs within the context of their mission.
- Develops and maintains a strong rapport with key leaders in the department.
- Attends departmental staff and other meetings as requested to acquire substantial knowledge about the department's business objectives, goals, operations and work culture.
- Develops recruitment plans based on department needs that clearly define and commit to service and performance criteria.
- Executes recruitment plan by aggressively recruiting for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources, managing selection process to include interviewing, assessing candidates, screening, recommending finalists, and filling the staffing needs within the defined service and performance criteria for center level openings.
- Works closely with all areas of HR Department to facilitate effective HR relationships.
- Promotes company at a variety of recruitment functions such as job fairs, university and college career days, and career events targeted for special populations.
- Creates job offers consistent with compensation practices and internal equity.
- Provides guidance to hiring manager on recruitment process and interview techniques.
- Collects and analyzes data on demographics and hiring activity for use in designing recruitment plans.
- Ensures AAP compliance in the recruitment process.
- Conducts targeted outreach when necessary and educates hiring managers on AAP practices and principles.
- Ensures open positions and start date report is updated weekly.
- Maintains ownership of HR recruiting and staffing processes.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures (SOPs) with internal controls.
- Travels to other company locations when necessary for recruiting/interviewing purposes.
- Typically requires 2 years of recruiting experience
- Good oral and written communication, presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Good PC skills, especially with MS Office.
- Able to communicate complex information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Works independently with little guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions and plans work schedules to meet goals.
Education: Bachelor's degree in HR or related area
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.