Job ID: BH396769
Category: Loan Processor, Customer Support, Collections, Billing Supervisor, Billing, Loan Officer, Customer Service
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
7 months (potential for extensions)
Location: Onsite – Berlin, CT
Hours: 25 hours a week (ability to choose schedule/hours). Opportunity to work more hours as needed (minimum 25 hours per week)
Company Size: 8,000+
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- 3-5 years of customer care experience
- Ability to understand balances and billing reconciliation of accounts
- Microsoft Office experience required (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to work with spreadsheets and enter data and reconcile billing data
- Experience with C2 highly preferred, not required
- Energy/utility experience ideal
Answers customer telephone, mail, e-mail, and other requests, inquiries, bill adjustment, loan questions and complaints regarding energy efficiency loan and billing and accounting matters. Performs outbound calling as required. Analyzes and resolves loan questions, make miscellaneous adjustments and resolves customer questions. Initiates on adjustments/corrections to loan accounts, obtain copies of loan documents, updates status reports, and any other loan related tasks. Reviews customer records in our CIS systems, loan billing and aging reports, loan billing conditions and makes correcting entries as required. Move funds from electric to loan payments in utility billing system.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.