Job ID: BH396461
Category: VP Human Resources, Talent Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruiter: High Volume, Recruiter: Executive, Director of Talent Acquisition, Director of Human Resources, Recruiter, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
Senior Staffing Consultant
6 months (potential for extensions)
Location: Onsite – Westwood, MA or Berlin, CT
Hours: 40 hours per week
Company Size: 8,000+
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, related discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition and/or related field
- Knowledge of Federal, state and local employment laws
- Up-to-date on current industry and technology trends in the field of Talent Acquisition
- Experience with Workday Recruiting a plus
The Senior Staffing Consultant (Talent Acquisition) strategically and operationally identifies, builds relationships and selects candidates who possess the values and skills to be successful.
Full Life Cycle Recruitment
- Partners with business leaders to determine staffing needs. Builds valued and trusted advisory relationships with hiring managers.
- Proactively develops talent pipeline, seeking out talent, nurturing relationships, assessing talent for organizational 'fit' ahead of business demand to meet strategic talent goals.
- Assist with the development and implementation of creative sourcing strategies and plans to ensure diverse candidate pools.
- Interviews and collaborates with hiring managers to support effective hiring decisions.
- Facilitates and implements the hiring process using established policies and practices as a framework for selection and hiring.
- Responsible for partnering with all roles and at all levels in the organization. Must be strategic and tactical to achieve desired results.
- Must ensure compliance with all regulations and reporting regarding the full cycle process Workforce Analysis
Partnering with leaders, assists in developing plans to achieve organizational/departmental strategy based upon a proactively developed workforce analysis.
Facilitates and leads projects to improve or enhance the Talent Acquisition process and systems, including but not limited to workforce analysis and talent pipeline development.
Talent Acquisition Analytics
Leads and develops processes and infrastructure while partnering with business leaders to identify future role and talent needs by analyzing data including succession plans, workforce planning data, historical role attrition, etc., to accurately predict openings.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.