Job ID: BH396456
Category: Receptionist, Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Receptionist
- HS Diploma
- 1-3 years of Administrative Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Teams and Google Meeting Experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Healthcare Experience
- Project Management Experience
Under the general direction of the Administrative Director, this position will assist in the day-to-day operational activities of a large research center; helping to maintain an efficient and smooth running department. Serving as a first point of contact, this position is primarily responsible for managing the main telephone line, ordering new office supplies, responding to, and resolving service and other office related issues. The Office Ambassador will provide administrative, secretarial, and clerical support to others in the office.
Manage main phone line – answer all calls, answer many miscellaneous questions, take, and distribute messages, and transfer calls to appropriate staff members
• Greet public and visitors and direct them to the correct staff
• Sort, and distribute incoming mail; prepare outgoing mail and faxes for distribution
• Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as necessary
• Faxing, scanning, and copying of documents
• Maintain office filing and storage system
• Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists and contact lists
• Type documents, reports, and correspondence
• Coordinate and organize appointments and meetings
• Assist with event planning and implementation
• Monitor and maintain office supplies
• Machine maintenance (copier, fax, and printer troubleshooting), ordering of paper, etc.
• Perform work related errands as requested such as going to post office or the hospital main campus
• Prioritize and organize projects to be completed daily, while successfully meeting multiple deadlines.
The ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities are essential.
• Complete and process advance authorization forms
• Set up Zoom/ Microsoft Teams conference calls and manage conference room bookings
• Complete work orders as needed
• Performs other duties as requested by office manager and senior staff
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.