Job ID: BH395738
Category: Accounting Manager, Financial Analyst, Accounting and Finance
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Financial Accountant IV
12 months (will likely turn permanent)
Job Location: Mostly remote, occasional travel to either Fort Worth, TX facility or Andover, MA office.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Industry: Medical Devices
Company Size: 1,000+
- Minimum Bachelors in Accounting and Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years working for Public Accounting Firm
- Strong financial accounting skills in IFRS
- Experience in SAP, Hyperion, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Experience in a multinational environment and/or US publicly traded company
- CPA license (or international equivalent)
- Big 4 trained
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
The Senior Financial Accountant will be an integral member of the Controlling and Reporting team for the North America region. He/She will assist in (and is partially responsible for) the preparation, maintenance, closure, analysis, understanding and reporting of monthly financial data. They should have an eye for the detail, while still maintaining a sense of the bigger picture. They will be working across the business with finance and non-finance colleagues to ensure proper adherence to accounting and internal control policies. The incumbent will assist in understanding and improving and streamlining multiple processes (including documentation) across the Finance Operations world and the wider business.
- Assist in the management of the general accounting operations in accordance with Company and Corporate policies and procedures while complying with IFRS:
- Ensure accurate and timely month end process
- Timely and accurate completion of all routine finance processing
- Ownership of controls, processes and documentation
- Prepare/review of month-end reconciliations
- Continuously review the accounting routines to identify opportunities for improvements in process efficiencies and operating costs, ensuring documentation of accounting procedures are maintained and updated appropriately (including the improvement on our SOX processes).
- Advise on accounting matters to local finance contacts
- Provide assistance with the preparation of the operating forecasts and budgets, specifically pertaining to the balance sheet and cash flow
- Preparation of complex accounting calculations:
- Gross to Net Deductions for the Wound Franchise
- US Bad Debt Reserve
- Financial modeling including forecasting of Gross to Net Deductions
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.