HR Coordinator (Contractor) – US3
Job ID: BH395708
Category: HRIS Manager, HRIS Administrator, HR Representative, HR Operations, HR Manager, HR Generalist, HR Administrator, Comp/Ben/HRIS, HRIS Analyst
Specialty: Human Resources
6 Month Contract
Location: Madison, WI (onsite)
- Bachelors degree in Business, Information Systems, HR, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role, preferably in Human Resources
- Strong skills in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint required
- Prior HR administrative experience or call center environment preferred
- Desired experience using HRIS systems (Workday, ServiceNow)
The HR Coordinator serves in a customer support role in the People Operations Help Desk and provides customer service to employees and managers in response to inquiries related to a broad range of HR related topics, including but not limited to HR policies, talent acquisition, HRIS, benefits and employee data management. The HR Coordinator will aid with all Tier 1 questions and issues, using a knowledgebase of information and established processes and protocols to respond to inquiries. The HR Coordinator will also escalate more complex issues as appropriate and maintains records of all interactions.
- Respond to customer inquiries via ServiceNow request, email distributions or phone
- Resolve requests that require a customized response; communicate solution or requested information to the customer
- Reference company policies and procedures to ensure accuracy of response and to provide all available information to customers
- Analyze and escalate more complex issues to Tier 2
- Partner with People Support & Care, Benefits, Talent Acquisition and other departments to resolve issues
- Process transactions by collecting required information or back-up documentation from the customer
- Provide system administration support for employees, managers and applicants
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs)
- Prepares ServiceNow Quarterly Reports
- Assist in Workday support and administration
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.