Job ID: BH395244
Category: HR Representative, HR Administrator, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A manufacturing company in Bedford, MA seeks a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator for 3-6 month contract assignment with the potential to convert to a permanent employee.
- 1+ years HR experience
- Experience fielding HR related questions and escalating issues as needed
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Work directly with the HR Business Partner to support HR programs
- Support in educating employees on and enforcing company policies.
- Assist in the hiring process of manufacturing employees, including recruitment, interviews, verifying work-history and references, and tracking of new possible candidates in Workday.
- Organize, maintain and update employee Workday information as needed.
- Prepare materials and help organize employee performance reviews.
- Execute all employee termination procedures, including advising employees on their rights and any benefits they are entitled to.
- Present any new or additional training materials to employees.
- Make sure all employee records are filed correctly and kept confidential.
- Abide by company HR processes and current employment laws and regulations.
- Be a vital source of human resources information, answering any questions employees may have
- Support any other special projects the HR Business Partner needs assistance with.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.