Job ID: BH395137
Category: Financial Analyst
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Job Location: Woburn (Hybrid schedule)
Company Information, Industry, Size: Biotech
Interview Process: Virtual. Final interview will be in person
- 3+ years of experience.
- BioTech industry
The Financial Planning & Analysis analyst will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and analysis for business operations, strategic planning, and general business decision-making. The primary objective for this individual is to partner with key stakeholders across functions to provide financial support for companywide planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting processes. The right candidate will also have a strong desire to contribute beyond this primary responsibility, contributing to financial analysis across an array of FP&A initiatives as well as industry specific analysis and reporting.
What you will do
- Prepare management dashboards to evaluate company financial performance; execute and deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Identify key financial metrics and offer recommendations based on analysis.
- In collaboration with Commercial teams prepare accurate forecasting; prepare reforecast as required by market conditions.
- Prepare budget versus actual variance analysis, financial assessments and trend analysis; prepare ad hoc analysis as required.
- Create, update, and maintain financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations, including cash forecast and liquidity analysis.
- Develop long-range planning (LRP) to ensure alignment of LRP assumptions.
- Collaborate with parent FP&A function to implement annual budget preparation process; lead US entity budget activities.
- Assist in the preparation and review SEC reporting packages.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly accounting close processes as requested.
- Lead or participate in cross functional projects as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- BS in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of relevant experience; a mix of public accounting and FP&A industry experience preferred
- Experience in a commercial environment; pharmaceutical/biotechnology experience preferred
- PC proficiency including Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Data-driven mindset. Familiarity with Power BI data visualization is a plus
- Ability to build work relationships outside finance and accounting
- Must be results-oriented with strong attention to detail and deadlines
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.