Customer Service Representative
Job ID: BH394748
Category: Customer Service
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Call Center Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Medical Device Industry or Ophthalmic Industry knowledge or experience
Support customers by providing timely, relevant information, resolving questions, responding to complaints, and going the extra mile to engage with customers whilst performing duties in an efficient professional and courteous manner.
Act as front-line support for customers, to ensure customers are satisfied with products, services, and features.
Building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication both internally & externally. Maintain records of customer interactions, process customer orders, follow communication procedures, guidelines & policies.
- Answer email, telephone, fax, and postal enquiries from existing and potential customers efficiently.
- Ensure all customer calls/enquiries are handled within agreed timescales.
- Record information on calls received; maintain detailed and accurate records through ERP & CRM system.
- Identify opportunities to “up-sell” during customer interaction
- Process orders, return authorizations and credit note requests timely & accurately
- Identify, resolve, and record customer interactions liaising with Manufacturing sites and other internal departments and locations as required
- Prioritize workload, organize own time so that deadlines are met and enquires are answered promptly or passed to the appropriate person
- Other duties, special projects as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Knowledge of the eye and diseases of the eye
- Knowledge of Customer Service Skills & Practices
- Knowledge of company policies & processes
- Advanced Telephone skills
- Advanced keyboard accuracy
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to use positive language
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and customers
- Ability to remain calm, especially when under pressure
- Positive interactions with members of organization
- Time management
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Fluent professional English and 1 other European core language… (or e.g. Fluent professional French & English)
- Must have excellent PC/system skills and be computer literate with the ability to learn software programs e.g. Microsoft Office and other databases (ERP Systems)
- Exceptional attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong problems solving skills with high energy and adaptability
- Understand & demonstrate Vision & Core Values
- Calm & consistent demeanor
- Language skills an advantage
- Demonstrable ability to work within an environment of consensus and cultural sensitivity
- Customer Service experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Ophthalmic Industry or Medical Device Industry would be an advantage
- Extensive use of Monitors & keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travel.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.