Job ID: BH394554
Category: Recruiter: Technical, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
Direct hire or contract to hire
Job Location: Boston/remote
Industry and Size: Venture/Biotech
Hours : 8:30-5
Process: Phone screen and video screen
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Full cycle technical recruiting
- Stakeholder management experience
Nice to Haves:
- Internet, Ecommerce, Data Science, and Analytics company experience
We are looking for a Technical Talent Acquisition Professional to join our growing recruiting team. As part of the Talent Acquisition Team, you will have the chance to build relationships with some of the most talented people in the Boston tech industry! You will have a direct impact in contributing to the breakneck growth of the company, affecting the culture and business tremendously with the hyper-intelligent, driven and empathetic people you bring into the company! You'll own your recruiting numbers, hitting targets and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient. You’ll gain skills, achieve in ways you hadn’t thought possible all while having fun! Sound good? Read on!
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Own Your Process: From sourcing passive technical candidates to closing offers, you will be responsible for providing all candidates with an exceptional experience and ensure the company is engaging with and hiring exceptional people who will help take t to the company next level!
- Improve Our Process: We’re not perfect, but we do like to recognize and work towards improving those imperfections. Every employee has a voice, and we want to hear yours! Fresh perspectives grounded in data and analytics are encouraged and considered in order to make sure we are doing things as best as we can!
- Build Relationships: Your empathy and people-centric approach will forge lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Be an Ambassador: Whether through our Social Media channels, a recruiting event or good old-fashioned cold outreach, you are an ambassador for the company and in most cases, the first impression a candidate will have of the company. Candidates are people and you’ll take a balanced approach that makes a candidate feel like an individual while keeping in mind our business objectives.
- Level Up: Learning and growth is a core value and we want each and every employee who joins to learn new skills, work on things they haven’t had the chance to, and achieve in ways that will significantly advance their career.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years in full cycle technical recruiting
- You are professional, empathetic and helpful by nature
- You truly enjoy the process of recruiting and the relationships you build
- You’re ambitious and are motivated by a desire for professional and personal growth. There are no recruiting challenges too big and you rise to the occasion when others don’t
- You recognize the balance between business needs and providing a stellar candidate experience
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.