Job ID: BH394388
Category: HR Manager, HR Generalist, HR Business Partner, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A Cambridge, MA based start up seeks a permanent Human Resources (HR) Manager to join their growing team.
- 10+ years progressive HR experience
- Experience working with leaders to make HR recommendations
- Experience designing and implementing HR programs
- Experience scaling a company
- Software/Tech industry experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Manage and conduct full cycle onboarding, orientation and offboarding
- Develop HR and administrative policies and programs to support a fast, growing start-up in the autonomous trucking/logistics industry.
- Facilitate HR frameworks and strategy in the fields of Immigration policy, Compensation and Benefits, Employee performance, Employee Training/Development, etc.
- Create performance management and career development programs for both managers and employees in all business functions
- Promote best practices to foster collaboration across the teams, strengthen work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Implement management development programs that are targeted at empowering managers to positively and effectively manage their teams
- Ensure legal compliance is continually being met and drive resolution for complex employee issues
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.