Talent Resources Manager
Job ID: BH394051
Category: Director of Human Resources, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A leader in academia is looking for a strong People Operations Manager. It is imperative this individual has overseen employee development and driven the progression, implementation, and execution of talent strategy and development efforts, programs, and services. This role will oversee a team, so it is imperative that this individual have experience leading.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years leadership experience within Talent Management including experience with building out succession planning or performance management programs, annual goal-setting andperformance processes, 360 talent reviews, promotion processes, excellence awards, employee engagement, and career pathing
- Strong experience managing a team
- A true metrics driven leader who has ample experience applying said metrics to implement strategies across talent, performance management and learning and development
- WorkDay experience
- Nonprofit or Academia experience
- Master’s Degree
- SPHR/PHR or SHRM-SCP/SHRM-CP
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.