HR Business Partner
Job ID: BH393872
Category: HR Business Partner, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
An insurance company in Braintree, MA seeks a Contract to Hire Human Resrouces (HR) Business Partner.
- Business Partner experience including working with leaders to develop, implement and manage HR programs from start to finish
- Change Management and/or Organizational Development experience
- Experience with DEI initiatives
- Benefits, Comp, Recruiting experience
- Technology, start-ups, financial services (either Fintech or Insurtech) industry experience
HR Business Partnership
- Provide value by understanding the business strategy, functional areas, and the mission
- Partner and consult with Managers, Directors, and teams on a pro-active, frequent basis, to identify and assess human resource needs and identify opportunities for improving employee and organizational performance
- Build pro-active, trust-based, and collaborative relationships with managers, directors, and customer groups by providing value-added, consultative business solutions
- Support efforts to resolve complex business problems to optimize individual and team performance
People Ops Team:
- Foster an environment focused on improving and enhancing our culture
- Lead employee experience programs that are fun, inclusive, and unique and aligned with our DEI initiatives
- Provide individual and group training on a variety of HR tools, policies & procedures, and other topics such as training for managers, and new team members
Talent & Organizational Development
- Hire the best talent to complement our team and propel our results focused on continuous improvement
- Evaluate talent gaps and development needs by proactively recommending solutions
- Develop training programs that address gaps or future talent needs and recommend self-service T&D tools or other development that will generate the most impact throughout the enterprise
Compliance & Analytics
- Ensure accuracy and maintenance of our People data, including surveys and HRIS systems
- Stay current on federal, state and local employment laws in the geographies in which we operate and ensure compliance with all required reporting
- Oversee the management and execution of the 401k plan, including all compliance and fiduciary activities.
- Use people-related data to drive decision making and develop key metrics to measure employee performance, satisfaction, engagement, and retention
- Evaluate HR guidelines, policies and processes that shape the employee lifecycle.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.