Print Production Specialist
Job ID: BH393576
Category: Other Area(s)
Job Title: Part-Time Print Production Specialist
Job Duration: 6 months
Hours: Tuesday's, Wednesday's & Thursday's 8-5pm
Location: Louisville, KY
Industry: Computer Software
Co Size: 12,000+
High School Diploma or equivalent
General office and / or production experience preferred
The Print Production Specialist will be an integral part of the Payroll Services Team. Responsible for the printing, packaging and distribution of reports, checks and vouchers for delivery to clients. Will also perform administrative work in the Tax Department, assisting with filing, data entry and production duties.
– Produce and separate clients’ reports, checks and vouchers. Seal checks and validate check counts.
– Packages clients’ paychecks and vouchers along with applicable reports. Sorts packages and logs by applicable delivery service. Confirms successful FedEx, UPS, and courier deliveries.
– Maintains daily processing schedule and ensures all payrolls scheduled to process are accounted for and sends out end-of-day notification to start ACH processes.
– Ensures paychecks and vouchers satisfy all quality requirements and, when necessary, initiates corrective actions based on departmental operating procedures.
– Ordering and quality check of production supplies. Order and distribution of all general office supplies. Ensures adequate supply of checks, toner, envelopes, paper, etc.
– Maintains and schedules service calls for all production equipment.
– Reviews / audits vendor billing for delivery services.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.