Client Services Specialist
Job ID: BH392754
Category: Customer Support, Customer Service
A luxury retail brand seeks 25 Customer Service Representatives to represent the company and deliver exceptional customer service. This is a permanent position and is onsite in New Jersey.
- Customer service/call center experience
- Strong communication skills
- Respond to clients in an efficient, friendly, and professional manner over the phone or email and make a difference in a client's day.
- Accurately and confidently communicate order information, policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the established work schedule.
- Display a positive attitude and work with integrity when dealing with clients, consignors, and co-workers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product/service issues and concerns.
- Document and update client records based on interactions.
- Maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services.
- Work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various client services platforms (email, telephone, etc.).
- Handle numerous client inquiries promptly, accurately and efficiently.
- Navigate between computer screens (Gladly, Order Management System, Email and Web Browser, etc.) while actively listening and entering client information.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.