Job ID: BH391581
Category: Recruiter: Sales/Marketing, Recruiter, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Title: Recruiter: Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years sales recruiting experience
- Healthcare IT recruiting experience
Support with the recruitment of both active and passive candidates for Enterprise Sales in support of multiple business units in both technology and non-technology markets.
• Responsible for the development of and execution of search techniques to generate a pool of candidates necessary to staff open and/or confidential positions and create candidate pipelines for future needs.
• Conduct market analysis and industry research to inform and develop sourcing strategy.
• Partner with Principal Talent Acquisition Partners to understand the talent needs of the business and create an effective search strategy to fill open positions and build candidate pipelines.
• Generate leads/source candidates through direct sourcing methods (cold calling, social media, research etc.).
• Build relationships with potential candidates, influence candidates to see as the "Employer of Choice” by representing the brand and values at all times.
• Qualify candidates for needed skill set/competencies as well as
interest/availability for current or potential positions through phone/video screen. Present viable candidates to Regional Recruiters.
• Use available tools to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities. Report on activity and relevant market information.
• Act as resource to Sourcing Team by providing best practices, market intelligence, and thought leadership.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5+
• Demonstrated sourcing experience to include internet, research, and cold calling. Must have a "hunter” mindset.
• Superior assessment and influencing skills
• Developed business acumen and intellectual curiosity
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proven experience communicating with line managers.
• Strong organizational and follow through skills, with focus on attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple searches/projects while remaining flexible to changing priorities
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.