Job ID: BH391019
Category: HR Administrator, Compensation Administrator
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Title: HR Assistant
- Advanced Proficiency in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Attention to detail, can work at a very fast pace with interruptions that don’t result in being distracted
- Previous experience handling compensation structures and plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Education, Business, or related field preferred
This assignment will support a compensation project. Main responsibilities include: reviewing resumes, assessing compensation based on years of experience and qualifications.
– Ability to work independently with little day-to-day supervision and sound problem-solving ability done independently.
– Excellent communications abilities — written, verbal and public speaking.
– Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
– Attention to detail, work at a very fast pace with interruptions that don’t result in being distracted.
– Ability to manage sensitive situations, maintain confidentiality and consistent professional and positive outlook.
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred with concentration in Human Resources, Education, Business, or related field preferred
– Previous experience handling compensation structures and plans is a plus
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.