Recruiter: Technical (IT)
Job ID: BH390656
Specialty: Human Resources
Senior Staffing Consultant
Location: Westwood, MA or Berlin, CT
5 Month Contract
Background Check: Yes
Interview Process: PS/Video interviews
Hours: 40 hours a week
Interview Process: 1-2 virtual interviews
Company Size: 8,000+
- IT recruiting experience and exceptional customer facing skills.
This position can be based in Westwood, MA or Berlin, CT.
The Senior Staffing Consultant (Talent Acquisition) strategically and operationally identifies, builds relationships and selects candidates who possess the values and skills to be successful for Full time positions on our IT team.
Full Life Cycle Recruitment
- Partners with business leaders to determine staffing needs. Builds valued and trusted advisory relationships with hiring managers.
- Proactively develops talent pipeline, seeking out talent, nurturing relationships, assessing talent for organizational 'fit' ahead of business demand to meet strategic talent goals.
- Assist with the development and implementation of creative sourcing strategies and plans to ensure diverse candidate pools.
- Interviews and collaborates with hiring managers to support effective hiring decisions.
- Facilitates and implements the hiring process using established policies and practices as a framework for selection and hiring.
- Responsible for partnering with all roles and at all levels in the organization. Must be strategic and tactical to achieve desired results.
- Must ensure compliance with all regulations and reporting regarding the full cycle process Workforce Analysis
- Partnering with leaders, assists in developing plans to achieve organizational/departmental strategy based upon a proactively developed workforce analysis.
- Facilitates and leads projects to improve or enhance the Talent Acquisition process and systems, including but not limited to workforce analysis and talent pipeline development.
- Leads and develops processes and infrastructure while partnering with business leaders to identify future role and talent needs by analyzing data including succession plans, workforce planning data, historical role attrition, etc., to accurately predict openings.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, related discipline or equivalent experience. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition and/or related field
- Experience with IT recruiting and diversity sourcing strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in workforce planning and project management. Demonstrated experience as a Talent Acquisition Strategist Sound, relevant computer skills, including web sourcing and Social Media Knowledge Strong business acumen Talent Acquisition analytic knowledge and skills Knowledge of organization branding and integration with Talent Acquisition Knowledge of Federal, state and local employment laws Up-to-date on current industry and technology trends in the field of Talent Acquisition Experience with Workday recruiting a plus Skills
- Establishes clear courses of action to ensure that work is organized, managed and completed effectively Ability to think creatively to develop and implement innovative solutions Maintains effectiveness when experiencing changes in work tasks/situations; flexible and adaptable Demonstrated skills in influencing, diplomacy, negotiation, collaboration and relationship building Outstanding communication, both oral and written, strong listening skills, presentation and facilitation skills, models resiliency and innovation in all interactions with leaders, staff, applicants, and candidates Abilities
- Ability to build strong partner relationships with leaders Ability to mentor and coach team members Able to adapt style and work with all levels of employees Self-directed and drives programs and change in appropriate pace, manner, and style
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.