Job ID: BH390478
Category: Administrative Assistant
The individual in this role will day to day accountability for the Aon Affinity Commercial Solutions program book of business including new business, renewal business, and endorsements. This is a primary level operations position responsible for rating policies, endorsements, and optional quotes on complex policies consisting of Commercial Auto coverage, General Liability coverage, Worker's Compensation coverage, and Cargo coverage.
Overview of Job Responsibilities
• Rate policies, endorsements, and optional quotes efficiently and accurately while meeting business expectations and deadlines in a very demanding work environment with high volumes and a growing book of business.
• Effectively communicate issues and concerns to with management, and peer Underwriters in a timely manner. This includes but is not limited to; system issues, concerns with rating and
• Research possible data inconsistencies
• Update shared log to identify accounts you are working on and update the status of each as appropriate, and in a timely manner
• Effectively and professionally communicate with customers and business partners
• Ability to work closely with your peers and other business partners to provide the best possible solution for our customers
• Ability to think critically about processes, requirements and solutions to maximize efficiency
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.