HR Project Manager
Job ID: BH390110
Category: HR Manager
Responsible for the strategy, planning, implementation, and project management for one or more of the following workforce development programs: workforce planning, Science Technology Engineering Math (STEM) and skilled trade initiatives, as well as student, diversity, veteran and community outreach.
- Develops and implements overall project plans; including managing project budgets, schedules, and resources to ensure timely project completion and meet stakeholder expectations.
- Manages and directs consistent implementation of the strategic and tactical activities for selected programs focused in providing support and training for underrepresented and individuals with barriers.
- Establishes and monitors program goals/metrics.
- Prepares business cases and presentations for significant changes in program scope and content.
- Challenges current practices with sound alternatives and initiates new ideas/approaches.
- Establishes ongoing business relationships with internal/external stakeholders and decision makers.
- Leads, builds and works with cross-functional teams across the company and outside organizations.
- Utilizes Continuous Improvement principles, methods and tools in developing and implementing programs and identifying/improving processes.
- Leads analysis of projects and programs, through after action and other effectiveness reviews, to make recommendations for improvements, expansion or phase-out.
- Represents the client at external meetings and events.
- Develops presentations for and makes recommendations to senior management.
- Provides regular progress reports highlighting key performance indicators and risk management.
- Identifies required internal support resources and aligns activities to event objectives and brand strategy
- Identify candidates using community connections/relationships for current and future job openings
Minimum: Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of job relevant experience.
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in business administration or human resources.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with people at all levels inside and outside the company.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and often changing priorities.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills consistent with the ability to identify key issues from a broad range of alternatives, and recommend optimal solutions for various situations.
- Computer skills including MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and project management software.
- Consulting/influencing/negotiating skills to build relationships and influence internal and external stakeholders & decision makers.
- Ability to work with a variety of people and groups to achieve effective and efficient results.
- Ability to attend external events during and outside of normal work hours.
Incumbents may engage in all or some combination of the activities and accountabilities, and utilize varying combinations of the competencies cited in this description, depending on the organization and role to which they’re assigned. This description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents in this job. It is not intended as an all-inclusive list of accountabilities or responsibilities, nor is it intended to limit the right of any supervisory or management representative to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.