Job ID: BH389523
Category: Medical Assistant
– Maintain a safe and professional environment.
– Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical specimen collection and processing duties following established practices and procedures.
– Maintains required records and documentation.
– Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to patients, clients, employees and the public in general.
– HS diploma or equivalent education
– 3 years of phlebotomy experience
– Ability to work multiple locations within the territory
The Phlebotomist represents the face of the company to patients who come in, both as part of their health routine or for insights into life-defining health decisions. A successful Phlebotomist will demonstrate Leadership Behaviors while focusing on process excellence skills and sensitivity to confidentiality and accuracy to patient information. If you are a phlebotomist professional and are looking for an opportunity in the healthcare industry with a large company, apply now!
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.