Job ID: BH389163
Category: Administrative Assistant
12 Months – will start in OCTOBER
Cupertino, CA – MUST be local
Target Pay: $22.54
Flexibility in scheduling is essential as our business need is Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
New ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our client's growing team is looking for individuals with good people skills and a strong appreciation for excellent customer service. They're looking for someone who takes pride in their work and holds themselves to the highest standards.
The ideal individual is well organized, has strong attention to detail, and has experience working in a creative environment. Ability to utilize tact, discretion and good judgement at all times, especially when exposed to sensitive or confidential material. They require the ability to complete tasks on time and to work independently with minimum supervision. Good written and verbal communication skills are both requirements for this role. A self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ambitious spirit tied in with passion, diligence, integrity, and exceptional aptitude are key traits they are looking for in this role.
Location: Cupertino, CA
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
What You'll Do:
- Receives and directs guests to appropriate locations and personnel/ contacts.
- Maintains a guest log and issues badges when necessary.
- Notifies personnel of guest arrival.
- Requires use of company intranet, telecom networks and other computer and iOS-based systems.
- Additional duties may include filing, sorting, mail distribution, word processing, completing special clerical projects, and assisting building admins with various tasks.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Flexibility in scheduling is essential as our business need is Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- 1-4 years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Discretion in handling highly confidential information
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize conflicting tasks
- Professional composure
- Customer service experience
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships
- iOS and macOS knowledge
- Bachelor’s preferred, but not required
- Efficient in Apple programs, especially iCal, Keynote, Numbers, Pages along with additional knowledge of MS office.
- Experience interfacing with executives and high-profile individuals.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong sense of professionalism.
- Ability to anticipate change, and to react efficiently and expeditiously.
- Direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and upmost secrecy.
- Extraordinary work ethic.
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people.
- Assist with on-site meetings and events, including room reservations, catering, team building activities and off-sites.
- Listening skills; ability to understand assignments and complete them with little to no follow up from assigned leaders.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.