Job ID: BH389162
- The recruiter will help to source, interview, and place hourly candidates in accordance with staffing and recruiting processes, strategies, and solutions across a variety of disciplines.
- This position will be responsible for full life cycle hourly recruitment at our Fargo, ND manufacturing plant in North America.
- Partner with plant leadership to develop and implement recruitment strategies that are appropriate for the business needs and consistent with the organization's overall HR strategy
- Perform applicant screens and present the slate of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Assist managers and HR with the identification of required skills and experiences and publishes job postings
- Source and screen candidates, schedule interviews, and assist as needed to ensure the process is handled in an efficient and equitable manner
- Provide input into candidate selection and ensure that decisions are based on the pre-established selection criteria and recruitment policies/procedures
- Respond to inquiries about the organization's recruitment activities, the status of job postings, and ensure that all candidates are receiving timely feedback throughout the process
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of data in the Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS) Manage and review pre-employment process
- Bachelors Degree with 2+ years of recruitment experience OR Associates degree with 5+ years of recruitment experience OR HS/GED with 7+ years of recruitment experience
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.