Human Resources Coordinator
Job ID: BH389144
Category: HR Generalist, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
A healthcare company in Massachusetts seeks a Human Resource Coordinator to help provide administrative and recruitment support for their Human Resources team within one of their many patient-care facilities.
- HS Diploma
- 3-5 years Administrative experience
- Proficient in MS Windows and MS Office applications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Healthcare or Human Resources Experience
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for performing administrative support and technical assistance in the delivery of human resources services to employees, managers, and external business related customers. In addition, the Human Resources Assistant provides administrative support to the Director, Human Resources.
This position reports to the Director, Human Resources and operates within established organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
• High School diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree preferred
• Three (3) to five (5) years of administrative experience required; healthcare and/or
Human Resources experience preferred
• Demonstrated organization skills and ability to handle multiple priorities required
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills required
• Demonstrated proficiency in Windows, word processing, spreadsheet, and database
– Work with hiring managers to effectively source, interview, reference, negotiate terms of offer, and hire candidates for entry-level positions in a timely and cost-effective manner. Candidate sourcing strategies may include a combination of internet use, advertising, direct mailings, job fairs, and other traditional and non-traditional recruitment vehicles
– Follow through with the completion of processing and tracking of the established Pre- Employment process for all job offers made by Recruiters including: all required documents and notifications related to the Occupational Health Physical & Drug Test, the Criminal Background, the Degree Verification, the Sanctioned Provider Check, and the License/Certification requirements in collaboration with the Recruiters.
– Manage National Background Check and CORI process. Submit and obtain CORI results for New Hires, Volunteers, and agency staff as needed.
– Process all required clearance items for Temporary Employee on-boarding.
– Enter confidential employee information into HRIS, such as personal data, compensation, tax data, licensure, education, and other data, ensuring timely entry of all data.
– Complete uncomplicated unemployment inquiries.
Support Joint Commission responsibilities of the HR Department by generating monthly reports of licenses, certifications etc., notifying employees and managers on upcoming expirations, and following up to ensure the appropriate documentation is obtained. When documentation is not obtained inform the Manager and the HR Business Partner that the employee will not be able to work until the documentation can be verified.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.