Administrative Assistant II
Job ID: BH388964
Category: Administrative Assistant
Organizes and implements administrative systems and procedures. Serves as principal source of information on unit, project or program. Gathers and maintains data for and assists in preparing reports, often using a variety of computer software. Prepares and maintains financial, personnel, administrative, student records. Provides for smooth day to day flow of communications within the department. May compose, proofread, edit and prepare correspondence, reports and other materials using word processing, spreadsheets and or databases. Arranges for use of facilities and plans meetings, conferences and seminars. Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing clerical or administrative duties as required. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to handle complex and confidential information. Competency using a variety of office computer software. Requires intermediate to advanced knowledge of email calendar, word processing, spreadsheets. Prior office experience required.
• Greet visitors to the Enrollment Services suite and provides assistance with Enrollment Services requests via phone, email, Zoom, and face-to-face
• Answer general questions related to the admissions and financial aid process for HKS master’s degree programs
• Answer general questions related to the academic calendar, course registration, transcript and degree verification requests
• Schedule meetings and appointments, maintains calendar of Enrollment Services activities, and
• Assist with data entry, review and clean-up of data in admissions application system to ensure data integrity
• Open, sort, organize, and process incoming mail for Enrollment Services
• Assist with filing, sorting, and organizing hard copy student records
• Assist with organizing Enrollment Services collateral materials
• Deliver and retrieve documents and other materials to and from other offices
• Perform other related duties as assigned
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.