Job ID: BH388487
Category: Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Analyst
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
The Sr. Financial Analyst will assist in financial planning for the business, supporting the Stores organization. Responsibilities include budgeting and forecasting, monthly reporting and variance analysis. The senior analyst is expected to develop an understanding of the business and assist with analysis to identify business trends and support key operating initiatives.
- Assist in the execution of the annual budget process and ongoing monthly forecast update process
- Assist in the preparation of key Weekly and Monthly reporting to support business partners
- Work with Business Partners to set monthly Sales and Payroll Targets by Store
- Manage monthly Store Incentive tool, verify amounts earned and manage exceptions
- Support month end close process and communicate results to business partners
- Work with key business partners to review, forecast, and analyze spend
- Maintain and analyze key financial and operational metrics to understand and evaluate business trend
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses and participate in other finance projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 4-7 years progressive finance or public accounting experience with CPA/MBA preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced Excel Skills, including experience with Pivot Tables, Filtering, Data management formulas. Macro experience preferred but not required
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion preferred
- Financial modeling experience preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Data and detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage commitments and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic retail environment
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.