Sales Support Coordinator
Job ID: BH388422
Category: Sales Analyst, Order Administrator
The Sales Support Coordinator has responsibility for contributing to the growth and profitability of the business; working closely with customers, sales representatives, and ability to work in the company ERP system to produce reports, and analyze sales data. The function is to have a key supporting role in managing the customer interface, and ensure follow-up on quoting of new customer projects. This position will work with Sales, Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, Finance and Supply Chain.
• Supports the sales process quoting activities of new business opportunities. This includes the creation and delivery of quotes, lead times, and/or development time and cost estimates. • Communicates with sales reps and customers to clarify specifications, capabilities, development and engineering requirements, lead times, and deliverables.
• Tracks and analyzes data regarding online store orders, bookings, and shipments • Works with suppliers and the purchasing team to obtain competitive pricing and lead times. • Maintains reporting on the progress of open quotations and open RFQ’s.
• Work within the established company-wide quality documentation system, including key aspects such as contract review, print development, change control, inspection method development and creation of inspection documentation.
• Develop and maintain metrics to drive continuous improvement and meet customer expectations; this includes quote turnaround time and quote win rate.
• Work within the company ERP system to track all sales related data and develop and run reports • Tracks and maintains data on a monthly basis to analyze quote activity, quote turnaround time, and win rate.
• Maintains and distributes all reporting on open quotations and open RFQ’s; communicates regularly to sales team.
• Review and track all customer forecasts to company plan.
• Maintain monthly sales metrics that drive continuous improvement to meet customer expectations. • Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelors degree.
• 10+ years of professional experience. Experience in medical device manufacturing, servicing OEM and / or contract manufacturers a plus.
• Experience in ERP and CRM systems.
• Strong Excel and math skills
• Strong PowerPoint skills
• Strong computer and reporting skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.