Accounting Analyst II
Job ID: BH388184
Category: Accounting and Finance
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Client Job Title: Accounting Analyst II
Contract to hire
Support the Accounting Department by performing general accounting functions for the Organization. Ensure compliance and accuracy within the Accounting Department through analysis
- Knowledgeable of GAAP principles and OSHPD guidelines for financial preparation essential.
- Knowledge in determining booking journal entries in accordance with GAAP.
- Duties may include Fixed Asset Management or Cash Management.
- Maintains a working knowledge of departmental standard operating procedures.
- Projects an image of professionalism in communication, appearance and conduct.
- May supervise personnel, and lead within the department when the manager/supervisor is unavailable.
- Prepares interim and year end audit schedules in a timely manner and ensures the accuracy of the information provided.
- Prepares monthly/quarterly Account Analysis in a consistent and timely manner for general ledger.
- Assists in completing schedules for OSHPD reporting.
- Prepares sales tax returns for Hospital.
- Maintains monthly supporting documentation for all Construction, ‘In Progress’, and related PPE
additions, transfers and disposals.
- Creates input data sheet for all fixed asset additions, transfers and disposals, for entry into automated asset tracking software system.
- Interacts with the Accounts Payable to ensure receipt of documentation of projects and fixed asset invoices.
- Prepares bank reconciliations for the Hospital and related entities ensuring variances are verified and addressed.
- Interacts regularly with Client Service Advisors for multiple financial institutions regarding solutions
for various banking transaction issues.
- Prepares journal entries in a timely manner, with supporting documentation for Hospital Entities, and
allows enough time for review.
- Assists in completing schedules for the 990 returns.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.