Office Generalist/Office Admin
Job ID: BH388154
Category: Office Manager, Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a creative, hardworking, and insightful person who embrace the opportunity to take on new challenges and explore ideas as we continue to grow. The qualified individual will provide support to the HR and Marketing departments while having the flexibility to support all departments at Beacon on an ad hoc basis (special projects, etc.).
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Ability to work independently and collaborate
- 2-4 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree
- This role will always be primarily responsible for providing office support to HR, marketing, office administration, and the executive team
- Support HR with benefits administration, tracking global time and attendance, managing HR systems, new hire onboarding, and general reporting
- Support marketing activities pertaining to the office, travel arrangements and/or events, presentations, reporting, and company website maintenance; manage special projects and other tasks as applicable
- Responsible for daily administrative tasks to ensure the office is well organized and functioning smoothly including managing/ordering office supplies and occasional in-office lunches, managing mail and express mail, coordinating meetings, filing documents, welcoming visitors, answering phones, etc.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.