Job ID: BH388097
Specialty: Human Resources
Duties: Deliver full life-cycle recruiting services by identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring qualified candidates who meet current and future staffing requirements. Extends offers, sells the Juniper Experience and Environment. Develops and incorporates repeatable recruiting and sourcing strategies to fill job openings for multiple functional teams in multi-locations.
This position will identify skills and competencies to fill assigned positions. Works on problems where analysis of situations, data or processes is required. Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- A minimum of 7 years in Recruiting with a preferred emphasis in the areas of cloud infrastructure and development.
- Two years' experience in a corporate in-house environment.
- A proven successful track record in technical recruiting
- Solid project management skills with attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Strong organization skills, passion for recruitment
- Negotiating and communication skills (both written and oral) as well as an ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Diversity Recruiting
- Corporate Recruiting
- Customer Service
- Diverse Environment
- Additional Skills:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Diverse Team
- Organization Skills
- Project Management
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.