Job ID: BH388090
Specialty: Human Resources
Remote – West Coast Client
6 Month Contract
The Contract Sourcer will deliver recruiting services by identifying, sourcing and screening qualified candidates who meet current and future staffing requirements. Sells the Juniper experience and environment while developing and incorporating repeatable sourcing strategies to fill job openings for multiple functional teams in multi-locations. Technical and non technical sourcing for Software and Hardware in Engineering. Will be responsible for Professional and University positions. Areas include Cloud, Networking software reqs. It is possible to focus on a single area or source for multiple domains.
- A minimum of 3+ years in recruiting with a preferred emphasis in technical staffing/sourcing
- Communication skills (both written and oral) as well as an ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to use various Internet Sourcing tools to find qualified candidates: including Linkedin/Linkedin Recruiter, Monster, Indeed.com, Google Search, Github, Facebook, Twitter and others using search techniques
- Boolean required
- A proven successful track record in technical recruiting/sourcing
- Attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Strong organization skills, passion for recruitment
- Education: Bachelors degree
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.